Monday, February 1, 2010

Restaurant Staff Uniform Opening A New Restaurant And Need Advice On Design, Staff, Menu Etc?

Opening a new restaurant and need advice on design, staff, menu etc? - restaurant staff uniform

I'll open a restaurant in the fall, and I am currently designing recruiting staff, etc. What are the most important criteria for you when you visit a restaurant? Many women tell me that the toilet / toilets important? Strangely, the men were never told to tell only the quality of food? Would you rather young people, which obviously serves students or senior citizens, serve in May on the food they are? Traditional uniform or not? Type of music? It may seem odd to ask here, but I have some ideas on what I think, work, and you need to make it available only to a wider audience to try. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment