Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ps3 Display Black Bar Ps3 With Didn't Want Change The Resolution From 567i To 480i?

Ps3 with didn't want change the resolution from 567i to 480i? - ps3 display black bar

I used to play with 1080p HDTV, but I have my TV to the factory for repair that I have at least 3 weeks I just need to connect the AV cable into my SDTV, which carry a 480i, but the login screen to show me that your 567i, you seem to play a portion of the screen to black suits and Bars
I can try to change the resolution meeting and hold the power until the second tone, but nothing really came
u find me an answer if I will vote the best answer I could

1 comment:

  1. It is impossible, in 567i? ... Your 480p, 720p and 1080p

    What is the problem in fairly sure that the TV is not enough energy / power / resolution that can have the PS3 ... So either buy another TV until the other TV is fixed or a break from your PS3 ..

    ReplyDelete