Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Using Mac To Put Cheats On Gpsphone SSX Tricky Character Question..?

SSX tricky character question..? - using mac to put cheats on gpsphone

I have some videos on YouTube of people with character, Mac, and is very fast and is easier to make a normal player .... How do I do that? They told me that you will receive all their statistics, so I have only one code and uberboard, and I followed the normal speed. You have to build the character with no tricks? If so .. *** Stupid thing I have your book and I'm good.

But anyway, if I am a deceiver, not see? or it may be God as the snowboard published style??

1 comment:

  1. The best thing for this is a practice, lol. Making your character must be completely covered, but you should always be able to tricks at the right time, in the first place. Unlock the equipment with a code does not mean that the characters do magic tricks, without pressing the right buttons at the right time.

    ReplyDelete